- A Wasabi Growers Story
- Aquaponics and Wasabia japonica
- Chemical extracts not cutting the mustard?
- Death and Taxes! How to cheat on both.
- Difference between Full Plant Powder and Rhizome only powder
- How to get the best out of Powdered Wasabi.
- Is wasabi a plant?
- Is your wasabi really coloured horseradish?
- Medical Uses of Wasabia japonica
- How different is the way we eat sushi in Western society to the original Japan?
- Real Wasabi Price
- The Past, Present and Future of the Wasabia japonica (Japanese Horseradish) Industry
- Wasabi – the Asian Superfood
- What is the difference between Wasabi and Wasabia japonica?
- What makes a wasabi grower?
- Cook Book
- Recent Additions
- Recommended Products
Tag Archives: colon cancer
Wasabia japonica has been found to be effective against asthma, seasonal allergies, arthritis, IBS, Crohn’s disease, allergic reactions, food poisoning, dental carries, gingivitis, H. pylori-caused infection and ulcers, heart disease, stroke, blood clots, protection against certain cancers (breast, prostate, colon, lung, pancreas, throat, bladder, leukemia and more), toxicity from chemotherapy and radiation treatment, and osteoporosis. Continue reading