Here is a copy of the latest Sawa White Paper.
Entitled “A White Paper on the Sawa™ 100% Pure Wasabia japonica rhizome powder as both a Food and a Nutraceutical Product”.
- Wasabia japonica Background
- Table of Glucosinolates & Associated Isothiocyanates
- Uses of Wasabia japonica
- Flavour Constituents of Wasabia japonica
- Medicinal properties of Isothiocyanates
- Anticancer effects
- Effects of isothiocyanates on blood
- Anti-asthmatic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Detoxification effect
- Industrial Applications
- Difference between Wasabi and Wasabia japonica
- Some Studies
- What are Isothiocyanates?
- Recent Research on Wasabia japonica
- Powerful Activation of Genes
- Antioxidant Activity of Sawa™
- Healthy Immune Responses through Modulation of Cox-2
- Enhancing Brain Health via Neurite Growth
- Sawa™ as a Nutraceutical
- Current Use
- Potential Uses (from Scientific reports and Studies)