[Wasabi News] All the news we can find about Wasabi
The Wasabi News you will find on this page is collected by me (the Wasabi Maestro) from around the world so that you don’t spend your time doing the same thing.
I am continually looking for new ideas about what people are doing with Wasabi (Wasabia japonica), so if you are looking for Wasabi News about restaurants, software or industrial conglomerates then you are definitely in the wrong place. 🙂
There are three main areas of Wasabi News that I am interested in and they are Food, Growing and Health. Of particular interest to me is Wasabi Growing, but apart from me there doesn’t seem to be anyone trying to spread the knowledge. 🙁
So most of the information you will find here will relate to Food with recipes and ideas that you might want to try out, and the Extreme Health Benefits from using Wasabia japonica as a supplement or eating it fresh.
- 2020 Wasabi Harvest ForecastThe Wasabi Harvest Forecast for 2020 is not good. At the end of 2019 I was made aware that there would be a shortage of Wasabi (Wasabia japonica) pure product worldwide in 2020. Read the details here.
Wasabi now in McD’sWasabi on the menu at McDonalds. Also becoming a firm favourite in other fast food outlets and manufacturers. Wasabi has finally reached mainstream with these mega organisations getting involved.
- List of Fake and Pure Wasabi PowdersA new version of the Wasabi List has been released. Now has 75 brands on this list. 3 only are true to label. All the rest are fakes with misleading labelling and wording. 97.8% of all checked “Wasabi” products are FAKES. You are paying premium prices for a mixture of mustard, horseradish and various colouring, flavouring and stabilising ...
- Wasabi comes to the WestThe use of wasabi, a spicy Japanese horseradish, as a flavouring in food products outside Asia has risen in recent years. /*
Advanced Liver Support PowderWe are pleased to announce our Advanced Liver Support Powder which can be mixed with your morning beverage of choice. It is suitable to add to smoothies, milk and protein drinks. Basic information about Wasabia japonicaSome basic information about Wasabia japonica. Wasabi Health BenefitsPeer reviewed scientific studies have shown that there are significant health benefits for consuming Wasabia japonica on a regular basis – not just with sushi. Improve your health with regular supplements of Sawa Wasabia japonica capsules.
- Wasabi vs AspirinWasabi acts 10 time faster than Aspirin in preventing Heart Attacks. Ideal preventative to use instead of Aspirin with no side effects such as Stomach Ulcers from NSAIDs.
- Wasabi identified as emerging flavour for 2018Kerry Flavor Charts for 2018 identify Wasabi as an emerging flavour in 2 categories – Sweet and Salty Snacks. Also likely to show itself in alcohol infusions
- Fake Wasabi Rhizomes are hereBelieve it or not, but Fake Wasabia japonica rhizomes have arrived. This is yet another fake product out of China, following on from fake eggs, fake rice, fake wasabi powder and fake infants milk powder. My contacts in China have indicated that fake Wasabi rhizomes are made from textured soy that has been designed to mimic the ...
- Now is right time to build your Wasabi FarmWaiting for the perfect time to start your Wasabi Farm is wrong. There is no perfect time except now. Demands exceeds supply – more growers needed. Find out more here.
Get your free copy of The Wasabi List today!75 Wasabi products checked out for accuracy on their labels. 97.8% do NOT contain any True Wasabi (Wasabia japonica) and are FAKES. Find out if what you are eating is fake or not. Free Wasabi List available here.
- Wasabia japonica banned in France and BelgiumNapoleonic Law used in EU to ban proven herbal supplements. A number of useful natural substances have been banned from being sold, grown or used in France and Belgium. It appears that the Big Pharma companies are driving this stupidity.
- Wasabi and ColitisNew study shows Wasabia japonica prevents IBD and Colitis. Suggested use as a new functional food.
- Wasabia japonica is Gluten FreeNamida 100% Pure Wasabia japonica powder is a vegetarian product is perfect for those who suffer from Coeliac Disease or Gluten intolerance or just want to follow a Gluten Free diet.
- Making Wasabi paste from PowderThis is the definitive method of making the best Wasabi paste from powder using simple instruction and a video to make it easy. The quality of the final product depends on the quality of the Wasabi powder you are using – not the method.
- Sawa Wasabi Capsules now available in SEASingapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia and Taiwan now able to order Sawa 100% Pure Wasabi Capsules for free delivery. Chinese language website now available at www.organicremedies.asia. Find out more here.
- Not all wasabi capsules are equalThere are many wasabi capsules available, but not all are equal in their health benefits. A number are just made from from discards and fillers. You need to understand what the listed ingredients actually mean in order to get the most benefit from taking wasabi capsules. We explain how to do that in this article.
- Wasabi promotes healthy liverThe 3 unique long chain methyl isothiocyanates found only in Wasabia japonica have been shown to be up to 40 times more effective than the common isothiocyanates found in other Brassicas. Sawa Wasabi capsules only contains 100% Pure Wasabia japonica.
- Health from Ginger and WasabiRecent research has revealed that dried ginger just might provide the “holy grail” of cancer treatment—one of the compounds it contains, called 6-shogaol, is capable of targeting cancer cells and cancer stem cells, without harming any of the body’s healthy cells.