Cancer Prevention Using Natural Means
Prevention of Cancer in any form is better than the alternative of placing your life and trust into the hands of others. These days the Medical Industry has brainwashed millions of doctors and other medical staff into believing that if the treatment isn’t invasive or expensive then it won’t work.
The reality to this elaborate con job that has been foisted onto the World's population is the exact opposite of this belief.
It has been known for many thousands of years that herbs, spices and other plants are very good at both preventing and curing various illnesses, including cancers.
While cancers associated with smoking have increased worldwide, especially amongst those who have smoked for a long time, there is one country that shows the opposite trend. That country is Japan.
In Japan, however, this rate of lung cancer mortality is only seen in males in age groups 60–64 or older, even though the prevalence of smoking among Japanese men is high.
The Japanese diet is high in green vegetables, and in particular the unique herb, Wasabia japonica. It has now been shown that Wasabia japonica has the strongest ability of all plants to kill Cancer cells of all types.
The three unique chemicals in Wasabia japonica have been found to be extremely beneficial in causing Cancer cells of all types to commit suicide without harming any normal cells. [600 plus scientific studies support this.]
That is right! According to the FDA, the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries what we are telling you now is illegal even though it is true. Makes you wonder where the bureaucrats, politicians and law makers left their brains, eh!
What is Wasabia japonica?
Wasabia japonica is a perennial herb believed to be indigenous to Japan. It is a member of the Cruciferous family of vegetables. The plant grows about 2 feet tall, the rhizome or above ground root, is typically 6 - 12 inches (150 – 300mm) but can be longer. A Wasabia japonica plant has 3 main parts: the roots, the leaves and the above ground stem or rhizome.
The Sawa 100% Pure Wasabia japonica capsules only use the rhizome part of the plant as this contains the highest concentration of the active cancer killing chemicals.
It can take up to 36 months (3 years) for a Wasabia japonica plant to grow to a harvestable size. During that period the plant can die for a number of reasons, and it is recognized as the most difficult herb in the world to grow to harvest.
The Sawa Wasabia japonica capsules only use the highest quality plants with the highest concentration of active cancer killing ingredients.
This product contains;
- No GMO Ingredients
- No Gluten
- No Soy Products
- No Dairy Products
- No artifical colouring
- No Artificial Flavouring
- Just 100% Pure Wasabia japonica rhizome powder
Why do we sell Wasabia japonica in Capsules?
This is the most convenient way for you to get all the benefits that Wasabia japonica has to offer. Fresh Wasabia japonica is very expensive and hard to find. Once grated it must be consumed within 15 minutes or its ability to kill cancer is dramatically reduced. The taste is also quite strong and this puts some people off. Freeze Drying and powdering the rhizome and then making capsules allows us to retain all of the original nutrients. We only use 100% real Wasabia japonica rhizome grown in carefully controlled conditions.
What about other Wasabia japonica Capsules on the Internet?
While there are Wasabia japonica capsules available over the internet but they ALL contain some fillers or additives which reduce the amount of active ingredients you get. Most of them are a whole plant powder which means they contain a very large amount of low concentration of cancer killing chemicals, as they include the leaves and leaf stalks which make up 90% of the weight of a harvested plant. We are registered with the FDA and use cGMP, HACCAP, and ISO 9001 quality controls in both our growing and processing area.
At no time do we add anything to our Wasabia japonica. It is as pure as we can keep it.
Who are we?
We have been Wasabia japonica growers since 1990. We started in New Zealand where we developed the controlled environment growing system before we expanded to the rest of the world. We introduced the first medical Wasabia japonica product to the world in 2004 and still provide that product to a large number of Nutraceutical and Medical companies around the world.
What is the recommended dosage?
We recommend that you take 3 capsules a day with breakfast. This is the equivalent to the total amount used in many of the health studies done on Wasabia japonica that showed good health benefits. We believe that there is no point taking a smaller dose if you are going to get the most out of the health benefits that Wasabia japonica gives you.
How do we grow the highest quality Wasabia japonica?
While Wasabia japonica has been grown outdoors for many centuries and still is in most countries, it is now being grown in controlled environments around the world using systems we developed in New Zealand. The advantages of growing Wasabia japonica under controlled conditions are numerous. They include:
- All the elements are controlled…heat, humidity, CO2 levels, shade, PH, nutrients and water temperature. This helps ensure an ideal environment for the Wasabia japonica plants.
- Security is very tightly controlled. Access is restricted to a select group of key employees who must follow strict protocols which ensure the crop remains secure and uncontaminated.
- Our Wasabia japonica crop is not subject to extremes in weather which can damage or destroy the crop.
- It’s far easier in a controlled environment to control the many pests which can attack all vegetable crops. We employ Integrated Pest Management whereby good insects control the pests which are harmful to the plant when required. No chemical sprays of any type is used within our Wasabia japonica growing environment.
- Each plant is fed both water and nutrients through individual drippers. This ensures just the right amount of water and nutrients are given to each plant. This also saves water compared to conventional growing systems.
- Each plant is individually inspected at least 2 times a day to make sure that everything is working as it should and any problems are dealt with immediately.
- The amount of active ingredients in the Wasabia japonica rhizome is maximised by the careful control of the growing environment.
- Growing in a controlled environment means we can grow all year long which ensures continues availability to you to help kill your Cancer.
- We can build on land that is unsuitable for other crops which makes better use of the land and reduces our footprint.
Copyright: 2017 - Present; World Wasabi Inc., All rights reserved