Coconut Wasabi Chicken
1 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thick strips
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tsp Namida® Wasabi paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 egg lightly beaten
1/2 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
Oil for frying chicken
1/2 cup Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Combine coconut milk and Namida® Wasabi Paste and a pinch of salt.
- Marinate chicken for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Combine breadcrumbs and coconut.
- Remove chicken from marinade and let excess marinade drip off.
- Dredge chicken in egg.
- Dredge in breadcrumb mixture until well coated and let sit for about 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Fry chicken in hot oil until nice and golden brown on both sides, and cooked right through.
- Serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise and Asian Noodles.