Grilled Pacific Salmon with Soy Wasabi Sauce and Pickled Ginger
4 5 1/2 (150 gm) ounce salmon fillets, skin removed (can substitute king salmon for Pacific salmon)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- 1) Lightly brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2) Cook on hot grill until done, 5 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of fillet
3) To serve, pour a layer of soy wasabi sauce on plate, then place salmon on top of sauce.
4) Serve with rice and fresh steamed vegetables, such as artichoke, green beans, asparagus, summer squash, or red bell peppers.
5) Garnish with pickled ginger or dried seaweed.