Grilled Pacific Salmon with Soy Wasabi Sauce and Pickled Ginger
4 150 gm Salmon fillets, skin removed (can substitute King salmon for Pacific salmon)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Soy Wasabi Sauce
- Lightly brush salmon with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on hot grill until done, 5 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of fillet
- To serve, pour a layer of Soy Wasabi Sauce on plate, then place salmon on top of sauce.
- Serve with rice and fresh steamed vegetables, such as artichoke, green beans, asparagus, summer squash, or red bell peppers.
- Garnish with pickled ginger or dried seaweed.