Wasabi Garlic Sauce for Steaks
2 cups low salt chicken broth
1/4 cup Chopped celery
1 Tbs Soy sauce
1 cup beef broth
3 Garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup Chopped onion
1 tsp. Tomato paste
1/2 cup Chopped seeded tomato
5 tsp. Namida® Wasabi paste made with Namida® wasabi powder
1/4 cup Chopped peeled apple
1/4 cup Chopped carrot
1) Combine all ingredients except wasabi paste in large saucepan.
2) Bring to boil.
3) Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
4) Strain into medium saucepan.
5) Boil until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 15 minutes.
6) Stir in Namida® wasabi paste. Season with salt and pepper.
(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
Serve with Steaks.