This is a wonderful and easy recipe for putting a bit of bite into your popcorn. It can be as spicy as you want, but I suggest that you using a little wasabi and then work up to the level you want 🙂
- 8 cups popped popcorn, warm
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
- 2 tsp. cold water
- 1/2 tsp salt (if desired)
- Mix Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder with the cold water into a thick paste. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pop the popcorn.
- Melt the butter in a microwave – just melted
- Mix the Wasabi paste into the melted butter until well blended
- Put warm popcorn in a large bowl
- Drizzle wasabi butter over popcorn and stir to distribute
- Sprinkle with salt (if desired) and stir again.