Avocado Wasabi Devilled Eggs
This is another variation on devilled eggs. This time we use avocado instead of mayonnaise. Nice and spicy and different for those take a plate occasions.
Ingredients for 4 eggs
Hard boiled eggs, shelled and halved. Allow 1 egg per person.
1/2 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1/2 Avocado, halved and peeled
1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice, about 1/4 lemon
1 green onion
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp whole grain mustard
1 tsp Flaxseed Oil
1/4 tsp of salt
Egg yolks (from boiled eggs)
- In a medium sized bowl mix avocado, lemon juice, Namida® Wasabi paste, green onion, balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil, and salt.
- Set aside.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, remove the cooked yolks.
- Add the yolks to the avocado mixture and blend thoroughly but not entirely smooth.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons into whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.