Making Wasabi Paste perfectly every time.
Namida 100% Pure Wasabi Powder makes making wasabi paste a lot easier by including a measuring cup with every 50gm pottle.
When you get your Wasabi Powder out of the cupboard (stored in a fridge is better) to make wasabi paste, unless you are careful then it tends to be a bit of a hit and miss affair.
Too little water and it is very thick – sometimes almost like wet concrete, and with too much water it becomes a wasabi sauce and not a paste.
To overcome this problem with getting the paste just right, Namida has now included a measuring cup for both the powder and the water so you use the right amount of each.
The measuring cup is found under the cap of the pottle and also serves as a plug to keep the Namida powder fresher.
The cup is easy to use, and we have included a 1 minute video to make the instructions clearer.
Instructions for making wasabi paste using the Namida measuring cup
1. Remove the measuring cup from the top of the pottle. Do not throw away.
2. Fill the measuring cup with a heaped amount of the Namida Wasabi Powder.
3. Put the powder into a small mixing bowl.
4. Fill the measuring cup with COLD water from the fridge.
5. Add the measuring cup of water to the powder in the mixing bowl.
6. Mix powder and water together until it is a thick paste.
7. Cover it for 5 minutes (use food wrap or similar) to allow the flavour to develop, and then use the Namida Wasabi paste.
8. Dry the measuring cup and replace in the top of the pottle.
9. Store the pottle of unused powder in the fridge or freezer to maintain its freshness.
10. The Namida wasabi paste you have just made should be used immediately as the flavour goes away after a short period of time.
With the Namida measuring cup there is now no reason that making wasabi paste will ever be a hit and miss affair again.
The measuring cup allows a single or multiple servings of Namida Wasabi paste to be made perfectly every time.
Enjoy making wasabi paste using the Namida measuring cup system.