Peppercorn Crusted Salmon with Wasabi Soy Drizzle
2 Tbsp pure olive oil or canola oil
4 (6-ounce) portions fresh salmon
1/4 cup cracked black pepper
2 tsp sea or kosher salt
2 cups cooked wild or brown rice
warm 4 portions cleaned fresh asparagus spears
2 Tbsp wasabi soy drizzle
- Add oil to heavy bottom pan over medium high.
- Dust top of salmon with a mix of the pepper and salt.
- Place salmon, pepper side down in hot oil.
- Cook 2 minutes then flip to other side.
- Cook another 3 minutes.
- Put asparagus in pan with fish, and allow both to cook another 3-4 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.
- Place rice on plate, top with asparagus, then salmon.
- Drizzle with wasabi soy drizzle.