Rice Salad with Wasabi Dressing
Ingredients for Wasabi Dressing
2 tsp Namida® Wasabi paste made with Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Ground white pepper
1/2 tsp Grated lemon zest
- Combine all dressing ingredients (including Namida® Wasabi Paste) and whisk until smooth. A blender or food processor works well with this.
3 Spring onions (Scallions)
1 Sweet red bell pepper
1 small Cucumber; peeled
2 cups Cooked white or brown rice
- Thinly slice spring onions.
- Core, seed and dice red pepper into small pieces.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Can remove part or all of skin if desired.
- Cut cucumber crosswise thinly into crescent shaped slices.
- Add vegetables and rice to dressing and toss well.