Wasabi Apple Crumble
This is a variation on the normal Apple Crumble that brings out the natural flavour of the apples. Really good when served with custard, or ice cream.
4 apples, peeled and sliced
1 Tbsp water
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup flour
4 tsp brown sugar
4 tsp butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 dash nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease pie pan or baking dish.
- Combine apples, water, and salt and then place in baking pan or dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl until crumbly and then sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake in the top part of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with custard or ice cream.