Wasabi Crab Waffles
50 gms flour
50 gms oat bran
1 packet of baking powder
A tub of plain yogurt
2 Tbsp poppy seeds
2 Tbsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 can of crab
few sprigs fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Heat your waffle pan
- Mix the flour, oat bran poppy seeds and baking powder.
- Mix the Namida® Wasabi Paste with the tub of yogurt.
- Then add the eggs and wasabi yogurt to the dry mixture.
- Mix well.
- Finally, add the drained crab meat and coriander.
- Lightly oil pan with a brush and make waffles
- Serve with the Wasabi Mayonnaise