Wasabi Ginger Garlic Sauce
It doesn’t matter what you like to eat – this Wasabi Ginger Garlic Sauce is a great condiment for it. Make this once and it will become a staple in your repertoire.
2 oz Soy Sauce
2 oz dry sherry
1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 inch piece of fresh ginger
1 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 clove of garlic
- Put the Soy Sauce in the little bowl
- Add the sherry to the bowl
- Add the sesame oil to the bowl
- Stir the Namida® Wasabi Paste into the soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil in the bowl
- Taste the mixture. Add more Namida® Wasabi Paste if desired
- Carefully trim the peel off the ginger
- Finely mince or grate the ginger and add it to the bowl
- Put into a jar and shake before use.
- Store in the refrigerator.