Wasabi Sesame Dip
1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. rice vinegar
3 Tbsp. Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Crush and grind the sesame seeds using either a mortar and pestle, food processor or at a pinch, a coffee grinder.
- If using a coffee grinder or food processor, transfer the ground seeds to a small bowl.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and grind into a paste.
- Finally add the Wasabi Mayonnaise and mix together.
- Serve with crunchy raw vegetables for a lovely healthy snack.
Can also be used as a dressing for steamed vegetables or salads.