Wasabi Miso Salmon Salad
1 Tbsp red miso paste
1 Tbsp peanut oil
2 x 240g salmon fillets, skin off and pin-boned
180g soba noodles
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
2 Tbsp pickled ginger
150g sugar snap peas, blanched
1 cup edamame beans, blanched and podded
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup fried shallots
- Place the miso paste and oil in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Brush the salmon with the miso mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Allow to cool and flake into large pieces.
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place in a bowl with the lemon juice, soy, Namida Wasabi Paste, ginger, sugar snap peas, edamame beans, coriander and salmon and toss gently to combine.
- Divide between bowls and top with fried shallots to serve.