Crab Cakes with Wasabi Avocado Mayonnaise
This makes a nice main course or appetiser for those dinner parties you throw.
1 lb. (450 gm) lump crab meat (Canned crab meat – drained, can be used)
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp fresh parsley
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp fresh bread crumbs
Wasabi Avocado Mayonnaise
- Gently pick through crab meat to remove cartilage.
- In mixing bowl gently combine all ingredients
- Portion into 2-ounce (55 gm) cakes.
- Dredge with flour and sauté with butter until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with Wasabi Avocado Mayonnaise.