Hot Fish Dip
1 250 g ( 1/2 lb) carton cream cheese
2-3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® wasabi powder
1 Tbs lemon or lime juice
3 – 4 spring onions chopped
few drops tabasco sauce
1 – 2 cups of fresh or frozen fish meat (may include chopped mussels, cray fish, crab meat, salmon or shelled baby clams or prawns )
- 1) Cream all ingredients EXCEPT the fish together.
2) Stir in fish meat. Add more juice and sauce if required.
3) Spread over shallow griller proof dish so dip is 2 cm deep.
4) When dip is required place under the grill about 10cm from the heat and grill until it bubbles at the edge and has brown peaks.
5) Serve with fresh vegetables, or crusty French bread.