Roast beef bruschetta
A lovely snack that can be used as an appetiser or just as a quick meal for the family or BBQ.
1 loaf baguette French bread, cut into 1/4 inch slices
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup chives and onion cream cheese
250 gm (1/2 lb.) thinly sliced roast beef
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
8 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
8 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Namida® Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush both sides of baguette slices with oil and place on ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp
- Spread cream cheese over each slice and top with beef.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Top each slice with slices of tomato and green onions.
Serve with Namida® Wasabi Mayonnaise.