This is a tasty quick meal that looks really good. Mostly done the night before and just put together when required.
1 cup Wasabi Vinaigrette
24 each 16-20 shrimp
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
Assorted bitter salad greens
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 cucumber, peeled seeded and thin sliced
2 carrots, julienned
- Smoke shrimp in the shell over hardwood just until done.
- Peel, devein, and toss with olive oil and garlic.
- Let stand at least 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide salad greens among 8 plates.
- Place a small mount of carrot julienne in center.
- Arrange 3 shrimp around each carrot mound and sprinkle cucumbers around shrimp.
- Drizzle with Wasabi Vinaigrette and serve.