Spicy Wasabi Pear Lettuce Wrap
This cool pear lettuce wrap packs some heat with tasty wasabi dressing. Serve this as a side salad or even as finger food when everyone’s over for the party.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and wasabi paste in medium bowl until blended.
- Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks.
- Cut pieces into thin julienne slices.
- Place in bowl with wasabi dressing and toss until coated.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with mushrooms, sprouts, carrots, and pears.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing in bowl over pears.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
You will need plenty of napkins with these. 🙂