Warm Wasabi Seafood Salad
3 handfuls of salad (I had the lollo rosso and ruccola mix)
200 gr seafood (like shrimps, prawns, salmon)
1 avocado (peeled and cut into pieces)
1 fennel bulb (sliced thinly)
5 cm piece long ginger (peeled and cut into bigger chunks – see note)
1 garlic clove (cut in 3 pieces)
For the sauce
juice from half of lime
1 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 tsp honey
salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix all seafood with ginger and garlic clove.
- Let it marinade while you prepare the rest.
- Mix fennel, avocado and salad.
- Add some olive oil on a stir fry pan, heat it up and stir fry the seafood for a few minutes.
- Cut the seafood into smaller pieces (I cut lengthwise, thin strips) and add to the salad mix.
- Make the Wasabi Sauce mixing together all ingredients as listed above.
- Remove ginger (See note) and add to the salad mix.
- Top with the sauce. You might need to warm the sauce slightly to get it to run.
Note: Big chunks of ginger are necessary only if you don’t like ginger and want to remove the pieces at later stage.