Wasabi Mango Rice
The wasabi mango rice has a slight sweetness from the dried mango and only a gentle zing from the wasabi paste. You can add more if you really enjoy a good wasabi rush.
2 cups medium grain rice
3 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup chopped dried mango
2 Tbsp Namida® Wasabi Paste (or more to taste) made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
2 sheets of lightly toasted sushi nori (optional)
- Rinse the rice thoroughly.
- Place the rice in a lidded saucepan with the water, salt, and dried mango.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix the Namida® Wasabi Paste into the rice.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle each serving with a half-sheet of the nori, if desired.