500 gms minced beef (1 lb ground beef)
500 gms minced turkey (1 lb ground turkey)
2 tsp Namida® Wasabi Paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Tomato paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup of teriyaki sauce
12 bamboo skewers
1/3 cup of Wasabi Mayonnaise
- In a large bowl combine turkey, beef, chopped onion, tomato paste, Namida® Wasabi Paste, garlic powder and desired salt and pepper.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Add eggs to meat mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Separate meat into 12 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a ball shape.
- Skewer each ball.
- Place the kebabs onto a lined sprayed sheet pan.
- Brush each kebab with teriyaki sauce.
- Place pan into a preheated 350-degree oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush again with teriyaki sauce and serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise.