2 tsp Namida® Wasabi paste made from Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
3 Tbsp Celery – finely chopped
3 Tbsp Red or green pepper – finely chopped – seeds removed
1 Medium onion – finely chopped
1 cup Tasty or Mozzarella cheese – grated
2 1/2 cups Plain baking flour
5 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Egg – beaten
50 gm (2 ozs) Butter – melted
1/2 to 1 cup Milk
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Braise in 2 Tbsp oil, Namida® Wasabi Paste, celery, pepper and onion until soft or brown.
- Add to sifted dry ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Add in beaten egg, butter and milk to moisten.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on top.
- Place into hot oven and bake at 200ºC (395ºF) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Notes: These muffins can be frozen. The Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi brings out the flavour of the vegetables without being overwhelming.