Wonderful Wasabi Toast
A take on garlic toast this recipe rocks!
Then topped with bacon bits and sliced olives
Along with a topping of sliced cheddar cheese.
8 slices thick toast bread
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 tsp Namida® 100% Pure Wasabi Powder
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
4 bacon slices, cooked and cut up
10 green olives, sliced
- Place oven grate to top level and preheat broiler.
- Place bread slices in one layer on baking sheet.
- Slather slices with butter, sprinkle wasabi on them.
- Sprinkle with paprika and broil until toasty brown.
- Turn off oven heat.
- Place bacon bits and olives on top.
- Cover with slices of cheddar cheese.
- Keep in warm oven until serving.