Easy Tomato Salad
Sliced Tomatoes – Salad Type (Beefsteak are great).
Namida® Infused Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Shallots or Spring onions
- 1) Slice as many tomatoes as you think you are going to need.
2) Arrange the slices in a flat dish. (We use a quiche dish)
3) Thinly slice the shallots or spring onions.
4) Sprinkle the sliced shallots or onions over the top of the tomato slices.
5) Pour the wasabi infused vinegar over the tomatoes, leave 10 minutes.
6) Pour some olive oil onto the mixture to suit your taste. Optional.
7) Serve either by itself as an appetiser or as part of the main meal.
Note: This dish is a real favourite in our house, and is based on a recipe that my French and Flemish relatives use. The wasabi vinegar adds a significant other flavour dimension that will impress your family and guests.