Grilled Spiced Potatoes
- 1) Wash as many potatoes as you think you are going to need.
2) Microwave potatoes until half done.
3) Make three cuts across each potato, deep, but not all the way through.
4) Sprinkle each potato with oil.
5) Sprinkle with spices of choice (seasoned salt, onion, black pepper, etc.) over each potato and on the skin.
6) Fill each slit with slices of cheddar cheese, or fresh sliced garlic, or wasabi & ginger paste, or wasabi & chilli paste, or hot wasabi paste, or wasabi soy sauce, or hot peppers of choice.
7) Wrap each potato in individual pieces of foil. Put on grill with indirect heat and close the lid (if your grill has one).
Note: Takes about half an hour to cook, poke with a fork to be sure. If you keep them away from the direct heat source they can stay on longer, or put them on the top rack.